Sunday, October 6, 2013

Luke 10:25

And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested Him, saying, "Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?"

Blessed be the Lord. Who daily loads us with benefits. The God of our salvation! Our God is the God of our salvation; and to God the Lord escapes from death. Father I pray for all those who ask for You to show them Your ways, and teach them Your paths. Lead them in Your truth so You may be the God of their salvation as well. Lord Jesus I'm grateful for Your tender mercies, loving kindness, and the gift of remembering my sin no more when I turned from my ways and ran in to Your outstretched arms. Lord, loving You with all my heart, mind, soul and strength is easy because You are so good, kind, gracious and faithful. Because You are all these things and so much more it makes the commandment to do so such a wonderful journey through this life. I'm thankful for You opening my eyes to see the error of my limited thinking, and unstopping my ears to hear the truth of Your word that set me free forever. Father I pray for those who desire to know the truth, grant them according to their hearts desire, and fulfill Your purpose that every knee shall bow and tongue confess Jesus is the Lord. May they know the banner over them is love. I pray Lord for those who are financially well off, physically well, and their lives balanced may they have a stirring in their souls for something deeper and more satisfying. May there be an awareness of the empty place in their heart that only You can fill. I pray Lord for them to become uncomfortable with the pleasantries that are superficial, ornamental and fleeting. May they come seeking and asking "Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?" Oh Lord, I pray You will save and transform them into new creations. May they begin to live lives that revolve around You. Lives that are truly abundant. Thank You Lord for leaning Your ear to hear my prayers in Jesus name, Amen.

Psalm 68:19, Psalm 24:5,

No comments:

Post a Comment