Sunday, October 20, 2013

John 10:14

I am the good Shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I come before You in thanksgiving for giving us Your Son. He feeds His flock like a Shepherd. He gathers the lambs with His arm, and carries them in His bosom. He gently leads those who are with young. Yes, You Lord Jesus are my Shepherd. With You I have no other want. You make me to lie down in green pastures, that are beside still waters. You Lord Jesus have restored my soul. And continually lead me in the path of righteousness, for Your name sake. There have been times I have walk though troubled and shadowed valleys. But with You I fear no evil, because You are always with me. Your rod and Your staff Lord they comfort me. How I am amazed that You have prepared a table for me in the presence of my enemies. You have anointed my head with oil that has caused my cup to run over. How bless I am to know Your goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. And one day I will dwell in Your house forever. Lord I pray for the little lost sheep that have gone astray, scoop them up in Your loving arms, forgiving them for their wandering off. Lord Jesus I pray for those who have fallen and are wounded, lift them up and place them upon Your strong shoulders so as You carry them they will hear Your gentle voice ministering in their ears. Thank You Lord that You always have time to listen to those who need to talk. As they sit with You by the calm water may it be just the remedy needed to heal and restore their broken hearts. Lord bless You for anointing Your wee lambs to serve You. Bless them for their obedience to answer the call. Lord thank You for choosing me to be part of Your flock. May there be a great increase to the herd, so heaven will one day be filled with ewes that love You. Thank You Lord for leaning Your ear to hear my prayers. In Your name Jesus, the great I am, Amen.

Isaiah 40:11, Psalm 23

No comments:

Post a Comment