Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mark 6:2

And when the Sabbath had come, He began to teach in the synagogue. And many hearing Him were astonished, saying, "Where did this Man get these things? And what wisdom is this which is given to Him, that such mighty works are performed by His hands!"

Good morning, Father, I awake with thanksgiving. I bless You for opening my heart to receive Jesus as my Savior. But oh, how sad that there are still so many today, as there were in years gone by, who reject Your Son or reduce Him down to just a prophet. But You have dealt well with Your servant, according to Your word. I pray You continue to teach me good judgement and knowledge, for I believe in Your Son and desire to follow Your commandments. Before I was afflicted and went astray. But now I keep Your word. You are good and do good. Teach me Your ways. I delight in You; may I learn Your wisdom. The words of Your mouth are better to me than a thousand coins of silver and gold. Lord, I pray that You would grant Your children boldness to share the Gospel. Many may perceive us to be uneducated and untrained just as they did Peter and John but by Your Spirit, they will realize that we spend much time with You and know You as a true and intimate friend. Open the hearts and draw many to Your loving side. Not letting them perish but blessing them with everlasting life. Lord every day I'm more astonished by You and Your goodness. I rise in the morning to the wonders of a new day to see the mighty works in which You so lovingly perform. Wow! Lord, Wow! I love and adore You, In Your name Jesus I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment