Friday, October 4, 2013

2 Corinthians 7:10

For godly sorrows produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.

Good Morning Lord,
Thank You for loving me. Blessed am I for my transgressions are forgiven. May sin is covered. Blessed am I for You do not impute iniquity. When I kept silent, my bones grew old, groaning all the day long. My vitality turned into the drought of summer. Your hand was heavy upon me. So with deep sorrow I confessed my sin to You. I did not hide my iniquity any longer, but sought Your forgiveness with all that was in me. Father I come before You asking You to soften the heart of the lost. Open their eyes to the truth. Stir them deep within their spirit to see the need for Your forgiveness. May they run from You not longer but turn and leap into Your loving arms. Lord may we be reminded that Your chosen disciple Peter denied You three times, and wept bitterly with great sorrow. Your love, mercy and grace restored him and set him on a course to do great and mighty things for Your kingdom and glory. Father I pray this morning for all those who think they have fallen or strayed to far, may they take the step of faith, believing that when they come to You with a broken and contrite heart You will welcome them home. Father the greatest miracle of all is the gift of salvation. Thank You for given us Your Son the Savior of the world. May many names be written in the Lambs book of life today so there will be much rejoicing in heaven as sinners are being saved. Thank You Lord for Your faithful children who devote their lives to the spreading of the good news, bless them with the deepest desires of their hearts as they delight themselves in You the lover of our souls. Bless You Lord Jesus for the day of my salvation, I will continual rejoice and be glad. I love You Lord with all that is in me. In Your name I give thanks and pray, Amen.

Psalm 32:1-5, Matthew 26:75, Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment