Sunday, October 27, 2013

Luke 7:45

You gave Me no kiss, but this women has not ceased to kiss My feet since the time I came in.

My Dear Beloved Jesus,
Bless You my Lord and Savior, for You have forgiven my sins. Because there have been many and You freely forgave me, I love You very much. I heard Your voice and behold You came. Leaping on the mountains of my wrong choices, skipping on the hills of my regret. You stood behind the walls I build around me, looking into the window of my heart. As You gazed through the lattice Your light shined brightly through and I could see in the darkness. Lord Jesus, You spoke to me and said; rise up, my love, my fair one and come away with me. For lo the winter has passed, the rain is over and gone. Flowers have appeared and the time of singing has come. The voice of the turtledove is heard by my uncluttered mind. The fig tree puts forth her green fig and so it shall be I will bear fruit as well. The vines with it tender grapes give a good smell, I pray Lord my love for You is a sweet smelling aroma. I rejoice Jesus for You have set me as a seal upon Your heart, a seal upon Your arm. Your love is stronger than death. Its flames are flames of fire, many waters cannot quench Your amazing love. Father I pray to honor You Son all the days of my life, never ceasing to kiss His feet. May those kisses be expressed by honoring my spouse, raising Godly children, opening my home to strangers, washing the feet of Your saints, caring for the afflicted, and diligently pursuing every good work. May I not be idle, or wandering about from house to house as a busybody. Keeping my tongue from gossip, and saying things I ought not. May I praise You from early morning to late night. Never letting the gratitude in my heart wane, always remembering the miry pit You lifted me from. I love You Lord Jesus and pray for opportunities to share the great and glorious things You have done in and through me. In Your precious name, Amen.

Song of Solomon 2:8-13, 8:6&7, 1 Timothy 9-14

No comments:

Post a Comment