Thursday, October 17, 2013

Proverbs 3:24

When you lie down, you will not be afraid; Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet.

Dear Heavenly Father, 
Thank You for the blessing of sound wisdom and discretion. They are life to my soul and grace to my neck. They keep me walking safely in Your ways. Making me to feel secure that my foot will not stumble. You have taught me, happy are those who find wisdom and gains understanding for they have found a priceless treasure. Father I have been so blessed by walking in Your good and perfect will that when I lay my head down on my pillow in the evening hour my sleep is so sweet. I pray Lord for all to trust You with their whole hearts, leaning not on their own understanding. May they be blessed with lying down and not being afraid. In all our ways may we acknowledge You. Thank You Father that in doing so You will add length and peace to our days, along with finding favor and high esteem in Your sight and the sight of man. Thank You Lord for restful restorative sleep for all those who seek Your face, and bless Your Holy name Jesus, Amen.

Proverbs 3

No comments:

Post a Comment