Thursday, October 10, 2013

Luke 19:3

And he sought to see who Jesus was but could not because he was of short stature. 

Dear Heavenly Father,
O God, You are my God; early I will seek You. My soul thirsts for You; and my flesh longs for You. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life. My lips shall praise You. I shall bless You while I live. I will lift my hands in Your name. Father, I pray for those who are curious to know who Your Son is and why You so lovingly sent Him to atone for our sins. Father they may have a limited or obstructed view of the truth so I pray You will elevate them among the crowds of confusion of this world to see You clearly. Father, You have promised those who seek the Lord with their whole heart and with all their soul they will find You. Lord Jesus, You love those who love You and those who diligently look for You. I pray for our nation to turn to You and seek not our own glory because that is not glory at all, just as it is not good to eat too much honey so has going after our own fame made us weak and sick. How we long to hear You say as You said to Zacchaeus make haste and come down for today, I must stay at Your house. Lord we have strayed, wandering from idea to idea, from devises to devises, running to and fro seeking answers to questions where we go from here in all the wrong places, all the while leaving You outside the doors of this nation. Come Lord Jesus be with us, stay with us, we are desperate for You! As we make haste and come down from our high and lofty places hear our heart cry out to You asking for forgiveness. We long to hear You say the Son of Man has come to seek and save that which is lost, today salvation has come. Thank You Lord for as we put our hope and trust in Your ways that are higher and better our souls shall be satisfied with marrow and fatness, and our mouths shall praise You with joyful lips. Lord Jesus, I love You, Amen.


Psalm 63 1:5, Deuteronomy 4:29, Proverbs 8:17 and 25:27, Luke 19:1-10

No comments:

Post a Comment