Monday, October 28, 2013

Luke 6:45

A good man out of the good treasures of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasures of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Dear Holy Father,
My heart overflows with a good theme. I recite my composition concerning the King, sharing my testimony with all who will listen. My tongue is a pen of a ready writer. Your throne, O God is forever and ever. A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness. Cleanse me my heart from the things that are not pleasing to You. May I listen to You and incline my ear, forgetting the things of the past, and the wrongs of my heritage. May I rest knowing You reside in the midst of me, and I shall not be moved. I pray that all will behold the works of my Lord and all You have done within me. Jesus Your mighty transforming power has created me new. By Your grace I am not only robe in a beautiful new garment, but my soul has been rinsed and cleansed as well. It sometimes hard to imaging a love so powerful that it will remove even the tough of stains on a person life, but oh glory there is nothing truer than the amazing love of my Lord Jesus, the Messiah. You are the one who shed His blood to cleanse us to stand before Our Holy Father. May this knowledge of Your goodness pour forth from our lips, bring with it hope for those who have been ensnared by wickedness. May Your body the church continually pour out treasures of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness revealing us as faithful and self-controlled. Let us bring forth from our hearts all that is good, helping others in their hour of need whether in sickness, poverty, abandonment, or anguish. Father I pray for those who are constantly doing works that are foul, dishonorable, corrupt, nasty or mischievous may they taste and see You are good and may they no longer be satisfied with revenge, rebellion or rage. Thank You Lord for loving the sinners. In Your beautiful name Jesus, Amen.

Psalm 45, Galatians 5:22, Psalm 38:8


No comments:

Post a Comment