Monday, November 11, 2013

1 Corinthians 16:13

Watch, stand fast in faith, be brave be strong.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Truly my soul silently waits for You. From You comes my salvation. Lord You are my rock and my defense. I shall not be greatly moved. My expectation is from You. May I trust in You at all times. Father, I pray to be alert, watching therefore I do not know when the day nor the hour will come when Your Son will return. I pray to be wise and have my oil in its vessel and may lamp burning bright. May I be prudent, and faithful like one of the five virgins always having my heart prepared and ready, not slumbering or sleeping. May I stand fast in the gospel which has been declared to me. Father by the power of Your Holy Spirit keeping me strong in the liberty by Christ who made me free, not to be entangled with the yoke of  bondage again. So blessed am I whose transgression is forgiven. For my sin is covered. I will extol You, O Lord for You have lifted me up. How great is Your goodness which You have laid up for those who fear You. Which You have prepared for those who trust in You in the presence of the sons of men! You shall hide us in the secret place of Your presence. You shall keep us secretly in Your pavilion. Hallelujah! Thank You Lord. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. 

Psalm 62:1-2, Matthew 25:4 &13, 1 Corinthians 15:1, Galatians 5:1, 

No comments:

Post a Comment