Saturday, November 2, 2013

1 Thessalonians 2:13

For this reason we also thank God without ceasing, because when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you welcomed it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which also effectively works in you who believe.

Dear Heavenly Father,
May I make a joyful shout to You. Serving You with gladness. May I come before Your presence with singing. Knowing with all my heart my Lord is God! It is You that has made me and not me who made myself. I am a wee sheep of Your pasture. May I enter Your gates with thanksgiving for all those who have received Your word. Standing in awe of all those who have not been consumed with worry about what they should speak, but trusted You when the time came to share they would know exactly what to say to share Your Gospel.  Lord I pray for the same confidence knowing when I speak the truth it is not me but the Spirit of my Father who speaks. Lord I praise You for all the seeds that have been sown on good ground, received and accepted and now bear fruit some thirty fold, some sixty and some a hundred. Thank You Lord for the day You opened my heart to hear Your Spirit whispering the truth that set me free. I thank You Lord for continuing to work in all those who believe. Bless them Lord for their faithfulness in serving You. Protect them, and keep them growing strong in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Psalm 100:1-4, Matthew 10:19&20, Mark 4:20

No comments:

Post a Comment