Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Luke 2:37

...and this women was a widow of about eighty-four years, who did not depart from the temple, but served God with fasting and prayers night and day.

Dear Holy Father,
You Lord are my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? You are the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? My heart Lord shall not fear. One thing I desire of You Lord, and that which I seek, that I may dwell in Your house all the days of my life. To behold the beauty of holiness. For in times of trouble or sickness You have hid me in Your pavilion, in the secret place of Your tabernacle. Oh Lord that You would set me high upon the rock. Father, as I think upon Anna fasting and praying, serving You night and day, my hearts desire is to do the same. I bless You Lord for the faithful saints who are in their later years, whom You sent to nurture and minister to me. I pray Lord as they draw near to You, You will bless their days so they are far greater than there former days. Lord Jesus You have lifted up our heads above our enemies. Therefore we will offer the sacrifices of joy. To know Your presence in this life and not be dissuaded by the enemy. Lord You are of such pleasant nature, I shall sing and praise You. When You said "Seek My face," my heart answered and said to You, "Your face, Lord, I will seek all the day of my life." When the world around me has forsaken me, O God of my salvation, You Lord will always take care of me. Father, teach me Your ways. Lead me on the path that is smooth. I shall wait on You Lord, being of good courage and You shall strengthen my heart. I pray for all to wait upon You so they may see Your goodness. Even when adversaries and false witnesses rise up against Your children, they shall not lose heart because they believe in You the risen Christ. May we continue to give thanks and speak of You Jesus to all who look for redemption. In Your blessed name Jesus, Amen.

Psalm 27:1-14

No comments:

Post a Comment