Friday, November 15, 2013

Galatians 6:14

But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Upon my awaking this morning this beautiful hymn plays a lovely melody in my mind. Turn your eyes upon Jesus. Look full in to His wonderful face, and the things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and grace... Oh Father, what an amazing gift You have given, may all come to believe in Jesus. Your precious Son who is without spot or blemish calling out to You, speaking these loving words as He hung on the cross, "Father forgive them they no not what they do."  It was my sin that held Him there. It would have been just for me to have been punished for my transgressions, but Your beautiful Son Jesus upon my repentance, welcomed me with outstretched arms. How I rejoice knowing I will one day be in paradise with You. Father, my heart is overwhelmed with gratitude and thanksgiving for remembering me and not condemning me to spend eternity in darkness and torment.  I am determined to know Jesus Christ and Him crucified, not putting my faith  in the wisdom of men but in Your power my God and King. Father I pray for You to always lead us in triumph. Diffusing us with the fragrance of knowledge of You in every place that we go. May we always remembering that to those who are being saved we are the aroma of life and to those who are perishing the aroma of death. Father, open the doors of the hearts that are lost so we may share our testimonies and the Gospel so may be received for Your glory. As we walk in this Lord may peace and mercy be upon us. I love You Lord with all my heart. In Your name Jesus I pray, Amen.

Luke 23:32-43, 1 Corinthians 2:2-5, and  2 Corinthians 3:14-17

No comments:

Post a Comment