Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Psalm 150

Praise the Lord!

Dear Heavenly Father,
Even though my body aches, I shall praise You my Lord! I shall praise You in the sanctuary; praise You in Your mighty firmament! Even though my bones groan, I shall praise You for Your mighty acts; praising You Lord according to Your excellent greatness! Even though the fatigue wants to consume me, I will praise You with the sound of the trumpet, praise You even more with the harp and lute! Praising You with timbrel and dance! Yes, even though my head throbs, I shall praise You with loud and crashing cymbals!! Let all including me that has breath praise our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. No matter how I may physically feel You are still seated on the throne and worthy of all praise glory and honor. I shall rejoice knowing one day there will be no more suffering. Hallelujah! Come Lord Jesus come! In Your name I rejoice and praise You, Amen.

Psalm 150:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment