Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Matthew 9:13

But go and learn what this means: I desire mercy and not sacrifice. For I did not come to call the righteous, but the sinner, to repentance.

 Dear Heavenly Father, 
I pray for all to come and return to You. May the people come to their senses and seek to renew their allegiance to You Lord. And You will heal them. Thank You Father, when they truly repent, You are eager to restore Your relationship with them. My hope Lord is for revival. I pray all may live in Your sight. May we pursue the knowledge of You. Lord Your going forth is established as morning and will come to us like a cloudburst. Restoring Your presence to those who turn from their ways. Your blessings shall be like showers that water and refresh. The latter rain causing us to grow and the former rain softening our hearts for plowing and sowing. May we not be like the morning dew that is thick, short lived and quickly fades in the sunlight. May we remain faithful all our days. Jesus You came into the world to save the sinners. You are our deliverer who rescues us from the pit. I praise You Lord Jesus for You are the King eternal, immortal, invisible, and God alone who is wise. All honor and glory are Yours forever and ever. In the mighty name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

Hosea 6:1-3, I Timothy 1:12-15

No comments:

Post a Comment