Saturday, November 23, 2013

John 20:31

...but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name. 

Dear Holy Father,
There was a time when I was like Thomas unbelieving, until I could see for myself. But a leap of faith has blessed me for I have not yet seen the physical Christ, but I believe with all my heat, soul and strength You have given Your beautiful and precious Son as ransom to pay my sin debt. You have promised most assuredly, that he who hears Your words and believes in Jesus would have everlasting life and shall not come into judgement but pass from death to life. Father I pray for those who are spiritual dead to hear the voice of Your Spirit calling, may they run to Him and they shall live. I pray they will not be afraid, but behold we who believe bring good tidings of great joy, the Savior who is Christ our Lord has come. I pray Lord to share my testimony that is true and other will know it is the truth so they too will come to believe in You who creates all things new. Even though I have been grieved by various trials, the genuineness of my faith which is more precious than gold has been tested by fire. May I be found praising, honoring and glorifying the revelation of Jesus Christ, whom I love where ever I may go. I rejoice Lord with joy inexpressible and full of thanksgiving for the gift. May all the people come to know, and every knee bowing, confessing with all their hearts You are the salvation of their souls.  Father I pray to cast my net on the right side to become a fisher of men, following You all the days of my life. In Your name Jesus, Amen.

John 5:24-25, Luke 1:10-11, I Peter 1:6-9 and John 21:6

No comments:

Post a Comment