Sunday, November 3, 2013

Luke 6:43

For a good tree does not bear bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.

Dear Heavenly Father,
May I live in the way of the righteous and not walk in the counsel of the ungodly. To be in the world but not be affected by the world. I desire not to sit in the seat of the scornful, but delight myself in You my Lord. May I meditate on Your word night and day, so I may be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season. May my leaf not wither and what ever I do be productive and useful. Father I pray for others to understand that good works are definitely not the root of salvation, but they surely are the fruit of salvation. Lord I pray blessings for all the seeds of Your word that have fallen on the good ground of those who have heard it with a noble and good heart, may they keep it and bear fruit with patience. Lord by wisdom of the Holy Spirit within Your people may there be an increase of discernment that will guide us away from those who bear bad fruit. Not tasting their bitterness, hatred, anger, jealousy, lewdness, unrest, wickedness, rudeness or their lack of self control. May we pursue peace with all people and holiness, without which no one will see You. May our eyes look carefully lest anyone fall short of Your grace. May we not allow any root of bitterness to spring up causing trouble, and defiling many. Father, may all those who walk in Your ways and do Your will continue to blossom in all areas of their lives. Enjoying the blessings only You can give. Father, may the fruit of love, joy and peace feed the lost and hurting, nourishing them in the sweetness of the truth of Your Gospel, bringing glory to Your precious and beautiful Son the first fruit. Thank You Lord for You have pour out Your cup, and  I have tasted of Your goodness. I love You Jesus, in You name I pray, Amen.

Psalm 1:1-3, Luke 8:15 and Hebrews 12:14&15 

No comments:

Post a Comment