Thursday, November 21, 2013

Matthew 18:2

Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will be no means enter the kingdom of heaven."

I pray to You Heavenly Father so my heart may not be haughty, nor my eyes lofty. May I not concern myself with great matters, nor with things too profound for me. May I just come to You as a child. Surely You will quiet my soul. Like a weaned child with his mother, so is my soul within me. My hope is in You my Lord and God from this time forth and forever. I pray for all to humble themselves like little children, with trust, dependence, and awestruck wonder as they seek Your face, Father. How blessed are the meek for they share inherit the earth. Lord may my understanding of the essentials of humility deepen. The knowing of its importance to enter the kingdom of heaven, to grasp the greatness of You, to prevent offenses, to carry on living with proper discipline, and for extending forgiveness to one another. I rejoice for those Father who humble themselves as a little child for they are the greatest in heaven and truly following the example of Your beautiful and magnificent Son Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Father I ask for the blessing of eyes that see as You see, so I may receive and welcome in to my heart those who are childlike in Your name. May the revelation of what real fellowship is all about be made known to the ends of all the earth. I love You Lord. In Your name Jesus I pray, Amen.

Psalm 131:1-3, Matthew 18:4-5, 5:5, 

No comments:

Post a Comment