Sunday, November 24, 2013

Ephesians 2:10

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Dear Heavenly Father,
You Lord alone saves. By Your grace You gave the gift of salvation. That never originated by any effort of our own, but arose from Your loving kindness given at the cross. Lord You created everything and everyone for Your good pleasure. The earth and everything in it is Your masterpiece. I am awestruck by Your handiwork when I gaze upon small infants the intricacies of their bodies and beauty of their feature are incredible. When I glance out the window at the setting sun and the spectacular display of color painted across the sky I'm in awe of Your artistry. Early in the stillness of the morning as I listen in quiet, a solo bird sings a sweet melody as the day dawns and the grass glistens with frost it truly takes my breath away. As I reflect upon my life and purpose I'm sure of only one thing I was created to bring glory to You my loving Father, with all I do and say. May I walk in the light of Your amazing love, honor You with words and deeds and tell every friend and foe of Your amazing grace. Thank You Jesus for loving me, giving up Your life so I may have life eternal. Thank You Jesus that You are with me even to the end of the age to complete every work You have for me. May I loving serve You with humble devotion, lifting You high for all the world to behold Your magnificent glory. I love You Lord with all that is with in my small, human existence. Thank Your for Your precious shed blood that has cleansed me from all my iniquities. May I walk in Your ways all the days of my life. In Your precious name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment