Friday, November 8, 2013

James 1:9

Let the lowly brother glory in his exaltation. 

Dear Heavenly Father,
Today I shall not fret because of evildoers. Nor shall I be envious of the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down as grass, and wither like the green herb. I shall trust in You my Lord and do my best to do good. May I dwell in Your land, and feed on Your faithfulness Jesus. May all my delight be in You as I commit my ways to You. I trust in knowing You shall bring all good things to pass. Thank You Lord that You will bring forth Your righteousness as light and justice as noonday. I shall rest in You Jesus, and wait patiently for the blessings of the desires of my heart. How bless we are Lord to know as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, So You our God rejoice over us. Father, I am deeply humbled by this precious thought. I bow my heart and bend my knee in joy and thanksgiving for Your amazing love that You pour out on Your children. You love those who love You, and those who diligently seek You will find Your for sure. Father I stand in awe that You possessed Your Son at the beginning of Your ways. Before the works of old. He has been established from everlasting. From the beginning before there was even an earth. When there was no depth, or fountain abounding of water, even before the mountains where settled. Or the hills brought forth. When the heavens where prepared Jesus, You where there. Father how great to know when You drew the circle on the face of the deep, and established the clouds above, and assigned the sea its limits, so the water would not transgress Your command, Jesus was there. Jesus daily You are the Fathers delight, rejoicing before Him. Father I pray for Your children to humble themselves and listen to You. Inheriting the promise of blessed are those who keep Your ways. May we hear Your instruction and be wise. Who ever finds You Lord finds life and obtain favor from You gracious outstretched hand. Thank You Jesus for first loving me. In Your precious name I give You glory, honor and praise. Amen.

Psalm 37:1-7,  Isaiah 62:5, and  Proverbs 8:17, 21:36 

No comments:

Post a Comment