Monday, November 4, 2013

Acts 8:20

But Peter said to him, "Your money perish with you, because you thought that the gift of God could be purchased with money!"

Dear Heavenly Father,
Many years ago my heart was not right either. Thinking I could earn Your love with acts of service, financial offerings, and striving to live perfectly. I thought that in this way You would be please and accept me in to Your kingdom. But this is just wickedness in Your sight, an exalting of myself above Your amazing grace. I was poisoned by bitterness and bound by iniquity until the day I repented and my heart was forgiven by You. I bless the day my eyes have seen Your salvation, which You have prepared for all people. A Light to bring revelation to the gentiles and the glory of Your people Israel. I ask blessings Lord for all those who fervently prayed for me as I was lost in the ways of the world. I thank You Lord that I may now testify and teach others Your word. To watch others be set free, for whom the Son set free is free indeed. Through Him Father You have granted that we would be delivered from the hands of our enemies, so we may serve You with out fear, in holiness and righteousness all the days of our lives. I pray Lord for the day that there will be nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be know. Whatever Lord You tell me in the dark, I shall speak in the light, and what I hear in my ear I shall preach on the housetops. Thank You Lord Jesus that I shall not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But Lord to have reverence for You who is able to destroy both body and soul in hell. I pray to confess You before men and thank You Jesus that You will acknowledge me before our Father in heaven. I pray Lord for mercy on the souls that deny You before men, for You will deny them. Lord I pray this will be the day of their salvation and there will be much rejoicing as sinners come home. In Your beautiful and loving name, the name above all names Jesus, Amen.

Acts 8:21-24, Luke 2:29-32 and Matthew 10:26-28

No comments:

Post a Comment