Saturday, November 9, 2013

Romans 15:13

Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Thank You Heavenly Father that Your kingdom is not eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. May my good not be spoken of as evil, because I have not chosen the brief satisfaction of my selfish desires but have chosen to seek harmony, and actions that bless others. Always remembering You Jesus became a servant of all, may I do likewise by following Your example. May I be steadfast, immovable in You my Lord knowing my labor is not in vain. Lord, I put my hope in You continually and will praise You yet more and more. My mouths shall tell of Your righteousness and of Your salvation. Thank You Lord for filling me with Your Spirit so others may see the joy and peace You have blessed me with. When the lost and hurting encounter, Your beloved children may they be amazed at the undeniable hope we have in You the Lord of all. Jesus, You are the Word of life, made manifest. You have been seen and have been declared to us so our joy may be full. Use us Lord to declare it to other so they may have fellowship with You. Thank You Jesus that our sins are forgiven us by Your name's sake. May we be aware of the liars who deny that You Jesus are the Christ. May they come to understand whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either. Let know one Lord deceive us, but may we abide in You. Teach us all things which are true. Lord, we have confidence knowing and are not ashamed for You are coming again to reign in glory. Every knee shall bow, and tongue confess You are the Lord. In Your holy and precious name Jesus I pray and give thanks, Amen.

Romans 14:17, 1 Corinthians 15:58 and 1 John 1:1-2 &26 

No comments:

Post a Comment