Monday, November 18, 2013

1 Thessalonians 5:24

He who calls you is faithful, who will also do it.
  
Lord, I call out to You. Make haste to me. Give ear to my voice when I cry out to You. Let my prayer be set before You as incense, may the lifting up of my hands be as the evening sacrifice. Set a guard Lord over my mouth; keep watch over the doors of my lips. Do not incline my heart to any evil thing. To practice wicked works with men who work iniquity. Do not let me eat of their delicacies. But let the righteous strike me, it shall be kindness. Let him rebuke me and it shall be excellent oil. Let my head not refuse it. Lord You are faithful and will not let me be tempted beyond what I am able. Thank You that with the temptation You will also make a way of escape, that I may be able to bear it. May I flee from idolatry of all kinds. You do not want us to have fellowship with demons. We can not drink of Your cup and the cup of the fallen angels. I pray we may be confident in that You who have begun a good work in us and will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.  Father I pray for the brethren that Your word may run swiftly and be glorified. May they be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men, for not all have faith. But You my Lord are faithful and will establish and guard them from the evil one. Father direct their hearts into Your love and the patience of Christ. I pray the brethren would withdrawal from every brother who walks disorderly and not according to the tradition which they have received from You. Father I pray for those who will not work, neither they shall eat. I have heard that their are some in the body that eat bread of idleness, not working at all, but are busybodies causing trouble and division in the church. So Lord may we not grow weary in doing good, noting the person who does not obey You and will not keep company with them. Be with Your children giving them peace in always and every way. Bless You Lord Jesus for Your grace. Amen.

Psalm 141: 1-5, 1 Corinthians 10:13 & 20-21,  Philippians 1:6  and 2 Thessalonians 3:1-18

No comments:

Post a Comment