Tuesday, April 23, 2024

1 Corinthians 5:6

Your glory is not good. Do you not know a little leaven leavens the whole lump? 

Just as Jewish people are required to sweep all the leaven from their homes for the Passover, I desire to be swept clean of any hidden sin that may be having influence over me. I thank You Father for giving us Your Son and leaving Your Spirit here until the work on earth is done. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us, and my desire is to praise Him forever from a pure heart. May I not live with the old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. I desire not to contaminate my relationship with You dear Lord. I confess although anger rises up in me at times, I cling to You to hold me steady and restrain my tongue. May You grant me the gift of discernment as not to violate Your commands. I do not desire to oppose You Father or Your will but surrender to Your sovereignty. Jesus came as light to the world, so whoever believes in Him should not abide in darkness. I believe! You Lord Jesus took the bread and broke it saying this is My body take and eat. You also took the cup and said this is My blood, the blood of the new covenant that was shed for us, take and drink. Do this in remembrance of Me. I remember and celebrate You Lord. Thank You! May all glory and honor be given to Your great name Jesus, Amen.   

1 Corinthains 5, 'There is a Redeemer' Keith Green, John 12:42-50 and John 13

No comments:

Post a Comment