Wednesday, April 24, 2024

1 Corinthians 16:13

Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.

You Lord Jesus are our fortress in adversity. In You, O Lord, I put my trust; let me never be ashamed; deliver me in Your righteousness. Bow down Your ear to me and answer my prayers for deliverance of the world from evil. You are my rock and refuge, a fortress of defense to save us. Lead us and guide us for You are our strength and into Your hands we commit our spirits. May You redeem us, O Lord God of truth. There are so many lies and much hate swirling around these days Father please pour out Your Holy Spirit to convict the world of sin and bring a great revival to the nations. May all heart's desire Your perfect peace and humbly submit to Your ways. Let all that we do be done in love. I have hated those who regard useless idols and put my trust in You Lord. I will be glad and rejoice in Your mercy for You have known my soul in adversities and keep me from the hands of the enemy. Have mercy Lord for those in trouble, whose eyes wastes away with grief. Strengthen and protect those who are living in fear because of hatred that surrounds them. Uphold them with Your righteous right hand. Deliver Your children from the hand of the enemy, those who persecute Your chosen ones. May the lying lips be silenced, which speak insolent things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous. How great is Your goodness, which You have laid up for those who fear You. In the presence of the sons of men You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence, from the plots of men. Thank You Lord that You will keep them secretly in a pavilion. Blessed be the LORD, for You have and continue to show us marvelous kindness in hearing our supplications. Oh, love the Lord, all you His saints! For the Lord preserves the faithful, and fully repays the proud. Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all who hope in You Lord. Amen.

Psalm 31 and 1 Corinthians 16:14 

No comments:

Post a Comment