Monday, April 1, 2024

Matthew 28:17

When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted.

Dear Heavenly and Holy Father, doubt is an unwanted foe in the heart of those who believe. yet in many it resides. Thomas who walked with Jesus said, "Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe." Jesus in His grace allowed Thomas to touch Him and said, "Do not be unbelieving but believing." Paul mentions in the letter to the Corinthians when Jesus appeared to the disciples in Galilee there were five hundred or more with them and some of them doubted. I am humbled and thankful that You opened my heart to believe Jesus is the Messiah, the risen Lord. He has said " Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." Jesus' love for Peter was amazing as he denied three times, but Jesus asked him three times to reaffirm his love and recommissioned him. In some ways Father knowing there were doubters when Jesus rose from the dead, helps me to have pity and continue to intercede on the behalf of those around me today that have not seen and are doubting. I pray Lord, You would bless them with the gift of a new heart of flesh and eyes to see You and believe. Do you love Me more than these? Father, I pray I do. To abide in Jesus and He abide in me for His is the vine and I just a branch who can do nothing apart from Him. Thank You Jesus for loving me as the Father has loved You. I thank You that You have told me this so my joy may be complete. I pray to love others the way You have loved me and be willing to lay down my life for them too. I thank You Jesus for no longer calling me servant but calling me friend. I love You Lord Jesus, may all glory and honor be Yours both now and forever. Amen.

1 Corinthains 15:6, John 20:24-29, John 21:15-17 and John 15:1-17 

No comments:

Post a Comment