Saturday, April 13, 2024

John 18:1

 When Jesus had spoken these words, He went out with His disciples over the brook of Kidron, where there was a garden which He and His disciples entered.

Dear Heavenly Father,
You have asked that I turn to You with all my heart. I should rend my heart and not my garments, returning to You.  You're gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and great in kindness. You have relented from doing harm. You Lord Jesus excuse no one from prayer in times of spiritual emergency. Jesus, You went with Your disciples over the brook of Kidon which means dark or to mourn but it led to a garden. You continually teach me by the power of Your Holy Spirit, just as Your beautiful and precious Son passed through darkness and was brought to the glory of the resurrection to new life, all areas of living must come to death be mourned and released to You to enter into the garden of vitality. I pray Lord as I surrender my health into Your loving care, You will not only heal my body, but my soul that feels defeated from the battle. I pray Lord, You would lead me to the garden so I may eat from the tree of life, nourishing me in wisdom and knowledge on how to proceed in proper caret that is most beneficial for my body. Put to death Lord all my pride that thinks I can handle this on my own. I pray for all those who are faced with health issues that seem enormous, leaving them feeling discourage and helpless, bathe them Lord in Your peace, surround them in love, so they will know You have not forgotten them. Touch them today and heal them both spiritually and physically. Please reveal Yourself to them in mighty ways, may all the world look and be amazed. Comfort those who mourn and are walking in darkness, lead them over the bridge into the garden of peace and rest. Father thank You for hearing my prayers and the prayers of Your children who are in spiritual emergencies, come quickly and speak into our hearts. I love You Lord and place my hope and trust in You and You alone. In Your mighty and matchless name Jesus, Amen.

Joel 2:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment