Thursday, April 18, 2024

Galatians 2:6

But from those who seemed to be something--whatever they were, it makes no difference to me; God shows personal favoritism to no man--for those who seemed to be something added nothing to me.

Dear Lord please make me keenly aware of false brethren, the ones who convincingly pass themselves off as Christians. The reason for my ask is too many times they have tried to curtail the liberties You have blessed us with. Their desire to bring me back into bondage of religious rituals and works that add to the finished work of the cross. Expose the trickery and deceit that is legalism. The false teachers who refuse to confess that salvation is Your gift through faith alone in the finished work of Jesus on Calvary. May I only speak and live the truth of the Gospel. I thank You Father for my brothers and sisters in Christ and the blessing that You do not show personal favoritism to any, but Your divine love is the same, steady and constant for all who believe. Peter opened his mouth and said, "In truth I perceive that God shows not partiality", You are the same today as You were yesterday. I thank You Father that the good news is not just for a certain population, but every kind of person is welcomed into Your kingdom. Jesus said "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all the things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always even to the end of the age," Father, i desire to do just that for Your glory and honor. Amen. 

Galatians 2, Acts 10:34, Matthew 28:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment