Friday, April 12, 2024

Romans 2:4

Or do you despite the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?

Heavenly Father thank You for reminding me in the Epistle of Paul the Apostle to Titus. I pray to live subject to rulers and authorities, to obey and be ready for every good work so Jesus may be glorified. I desire to speak evil of no one, be peaceable, gentle, showing humility to all men, for Your honor. I was once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lust and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating others. But when Your kindness and love appeared in Jesus Christ I melted. I realize it is not by my works of righteousness but according to Your mercy that You saved me through the washing of regeneration and the renewing of the Holy Spirit whom You poured out abundantly through Your Son, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I have been justified by His grace that I may become heir according to the hope of eternal life. It is a faithful saying and the way I desire to affirm constantly, because I believe in You, I shall be careful to maintain good works, the things that are good and profitable for me. Father, You know the deepest desire of my heart is truly that my loved ones know Your goodness that leads to repentance. Please tarry no longer and save them, for Your glory Amen. 

Titus 3:1-8

No comments:

Post a Comment