Monday, April 22, 2024

Act 3:5

So, he gave them his attention, expecting to receive something from them.

Dear heavenly Father, I come to You in the matchless name of Jesus seeking forgiveness for giving my attention to things of the world hoping to receive something. When I am not feeling well, I often don't rest in Your arms, far too concerned with responsibilities and commitments to slow down. Your Holy Spirit has giving me at various times the strength to the portions of my body that were in need. I believe You are the same today as yesterday so I seek You Lord for a healing touch. Often what I have expected or thought I needed You have giving me something far greater, thank You. I pray today Lord for those who stand at the Beautiful gate expecting to receive something, may they be blessed with more than they could ever have imagined. I pray Lord for repentance to sweep the land and many be converted, their sins being blotted out and the time of refreshing has come. Restore those who have strayed to the joy of salvation. Hear the widows cry and comfort her. Thank You for being Father to the fatherless, blessing the orphans with brothers and sisters in Christ. Provide for the poor by opening up the windows of the hearts of those with means to provide for those in need. Pour out Your peace where there is raging conflict as only You can do. May Jesus be glorified today. May praise and adoration be a sweet-smelling aroma that is pleasing to You both now and always, Amen.

Acts 3

No comments:

Post a Comment