Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Matthew 11:6

"And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me."

Dear Jesus, You have made the way for us to come to the Father, thank You. You are our hiding place, the sanctuary where I seek refuge, but a stone of stumbling and a rock of offense to many. It grieves me to think of those who shall stumble, fall and be broken, be snared and taken. As I cry out for justice over the wickedness that is prevailing around the nations, believing Your promise they won't prevail for long, I also petition You to have mercy as I remember the days when I too was in rebellion against You. Your amazing grace found me, so I pray it continues to seek out my unsaved loved ones who are in rebellion. You have said rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft. Deliver them from evil Lord. Forgiving them for they know not what they do. Many have turned away because they expected quick swift complete answers to their prayers, but the road can be long, and the key is not to lose hope. May I be open to Your unfolding plan even when it doesn't exactly match my expectations. I pray to not fall away from You do to various trials and testing but cling to Your ever-loving side. It is sad to see that many today as did in the era You walked the earth reject You because You don't fit their preferences or demands. It is stated in the amplified Bible like this; And blessed (joyful, favored by God) is he who does not take offense at Me (accepting Me as the Messiah and trusting confidently in My message of salvation), Lord Jesus I do. Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. For Yours is the kingdom, power and glory both now and forever, Amen.

Isaiah 8:11-21, 1 Samuel 15:23, Luke 23:34 and Matthew 6:9-13

No comments:

Post a Comment