Monday, April 15, 2024

Galatians 2:21

 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."


Dear Holy Father,
I did not receive Your Spirit by the works of the law, but by faith. Lord, I pray for your children who have begun in the Spirit and are now trying to be made perfect by their flesh. I rejoice knowing that I have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who lives but You who lives in me. May those who are acting foolishly lacking wisdom quickly recall the gospel of Your Sons crucifixion. Remembering that faith comes by hearing and the hearing of Your word. May we rest today in the truth we cannot achieve perfection through our own efforts, but by Your grace through the resurrection power. May we behold the manner of love that You our Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! And now that we are Your children and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, we know when Your Son is revealed we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. Lord thank You that everyone who has this hope will purify themselves, just as You are pure. Thank You Lord that we can come to You at any time confessing our transgressions and You are quick to forgive us. Restoring us to favor by Your grace and we do not have to run around trying to earn our way back to You. Jesus, You spoke the greatest words from the cross, "It is finish." and this was not done in vain. Bless You Jesus for overcoming sin and death, rising in victory over the grave. Bless You for the greatest gift ever given, may we always remember giving thanks and praise. I pray for those who have not met You yet may they be drawn to You, to be given a new life hidden in You. No longer loving the things of the world but loving You the Creator of all things. I love You Lord and in Your mighty name Jesus I pray. Amen.

Galatians 2 and 3, 1 John 3:1-9

No comments:

Post a Comment