Friday, November 10, 2023

Hebrews 10:19-23

Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the holy place by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh, an since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast to our confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.

Heavenly Father I bless Your Holy name. May I firmly maintain my confession Jesus is Lord and find ways to encourage the brethren. What a privilege it is to follow Messiah into the heavenly Holy place. With the confidence of Christ's finished work on the cross I boldly come to You asking to forgive them Father they know not what they do. Many I love haven't come to saving faith and are lost. I am so concerned Lord for those who are willingly sinning. I am powerless to turn their hearts to repentance, but You are all powerful and mighty to save. Please Father, pour out Your Spirit to open the blind eyes and circumcise the ears to receive the good news. We who believe have been given such a great gift may we freely share, with joy and thanksgiving. Oh, Father it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of You the Living God. I cry out for Your mercy to leave the 99 and go after the one, who breaks my heart and is lost in the dark. May You be glorified not only in the world today but within the walls of my family. Jesus, You paid it all and all to You I owe, I will praise You forever. Amen. 

Hebrews 10

No comments:

Post a Comment