Friday, November 17, 2023

Hebrews 11:17

By faith Abraham, when he was tested, offered up Isaac, and he who had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, 

Testing and more testing, our lives Father are filled with them. All the while the still small voice whispering trust Me, trust Me. I confess Lord when it comes to my family, my precious loved ones, it's far too easy to make them idols. Such hope I have in them for the future, but the promise is in Your beautiful and precious Son. He is where I desire my focus to be. My worship. Love and adoration for the King of kings, Lord of lords who is above all powers, above all else. He is the resurrection and life. When I stop to ponder the depth of love in my own heart, the love I have for my child it is overshadowed by Your great love for us Your children. Such incredible faith Abraham had to believe You could raise Isaac from death to life, so why do I worry? You are faithful Lord, and nothing is impossible for You. I lay down my loved ones today where Your mercy and grace are poured out from the cross of Calvery. Creation Father cost You nothing as You spoke and it was good, salvation cost You Father all You had as You gave Your only begotten Son. That blood-stained hill spilling out in crimson letters the story of love that surpasses all love. How could I stop singing Your praises, for nothing is difficult with You Lord. My worry has been nailed to the cross and I bear it no more, praise You Lord Jesus, praise You Lord Jesus. May I go forth singing today. I have put my trust in You and know You are able to redeem that which is lost, rebuild what has been broken, make new what has been faded, claim what has been abandoned and grant us peace in the process. Thank You Holy Father for giving us Your Son. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment