Saturday, November 4, 2023

Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is living and powerful. and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Holy Father your message is alive and active, it penetrates my inner most parts. You distinguish between my thoughts and intentions what is natural and what is spiritual, amazing. Reveal to me Lord the error of my ways by exposing to me my natural and spiritual motivations in my heart. I desire to be instructed by Your Holy Spirit and am very grateful that Jesus is the great High Priest. To stand before You naked and exposed totally defenseless fills me with much more awe wonder of Jesus sacrifice on the cross making a way for me to come boldly to Your throne of grace. I desire that nothing of my natural inclinations come between us causing me to be separated from Your love. Better is one day in Your courts than a thousand elsewhere. I hold fast to my confession Jesus is my Lord and Savior and thank You Father for giving us Your Son and leaving Your Spirit here until the work on earth is done. As I meditate on the truth the high priest of Israel passed through the courts and veils to into the Most Holy place, I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for You are Our High Priest who has passed through the heavens to the very presence of God where You Jesus sit at His right hand. Thank You for thinking of me in my wretched state and not leaving me there. May the words of my mouth and meditation of my heart bring honor to YOU forever. I love You Lord. Amen.

Hebrews 4, Psalm 84, "There is a Redeemer"-Melody Green, August 2, 2015, March 17, 2014, and January 4, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment