Monday, November 13, 2023

Hebrews 11:5

By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death, and he was not found, because God had taken him. Now before he was taken he was commended as having please God.

He walks with me and talks with me and tells me I am His own,,, The words of this Hymn Lord cause me to ponder do I walk with You and talk with You and tell You, You are my own? How I desire to be as Enoch who pleased You because He walked with You and pleased You, God. He had an ongoing intimacy with the You the King of the universe, I desire the same. I thank You Jesus that You first loved me and drew me with Your kindness. It is remarkable because Enoch had a special relationship with You, he didn't die. So, to is it that all who come to the cross are promised eternal life. Hallelujah thank You Jesus. You reign over all the earth which brings me much comfort to know You are the victor. The news reports are so upsetting and worry in the world abounds, sadness and sorrows grow, dread and doom loom but I will praise You for You hide Your beloved in the secret place. You are our shield and strong tower. Father, please pour out Your Spirit to turn the lost to You so they too may take Your hand and keep in perfect stride. You have blessed me with faith to believe nothing is impossible. I believe You can and will one day soon restore peace on earth for Your glory Jesus and in Your name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment