Friday, November 3, 2023

Hebrews 2:18

For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.

Gracious and Loving Father I come before You today in thanksgiving for all the things You have done and continue to do for me. You have delivered me from the powers of darkness, have been my refuge and strength. Daily I surrender my will into Your care and worry not because You are my every present help in my hour of need. Great is Your faithfulness. Jesus, I acknowledge You were tempted BUT You never surrendered to it. Since You know what it is like to be tempted and tried, You know how to assist us who are being tempted. I call upon You Lord to walk with me this day and lead me in the way of victory, so You may receive all the glory and honor due Your great name. I praise You for Your shed blood that cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Jesus You are superior to the mediators of the mosaic law, You are superior to Moses himself, being our great High Priest atoning for my sin and the sins of this world. I pray today when we hear Your voice, we wouldn't harden out hearts as in rebellion, as in the day of trials in the wilderness. By Your Holy Spirit may Your children endure to the end. I praise You Jesus for the convent that You established is more glorious than the convent established at Mt. Sinai. While Moses was a faithful servant You Jesus are the Son of God. Moses's work pointed us to You, and we are grateful. Help us Holy Spirit to boldly share the good news with those around us who are bumping into things in the dark, being tempted in various ways. Reconcile the lost to Yourself Lord. May all glory forever be Yours Jesus. In Your name I pray. Amen.

Hebrews 3

No comments:

Post a Comment