Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Hebrews 7:19

(for the law made nothing perfect); but on the other hand, a better hope is introduced, through which we draw near to God.

You Lord Jesus are a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek. The Lord has sworn and will not change His mind You Jesus are priest forever. You are the guarantor of a better covenant. I praise You Lord and thank You for the gift that through You I may draw near to God the Father. Thank You Jesus for making intercession for us. You are holy, innocent unstained and perfect in every way exalted above the heavens. Thank You Lord for true and final forgiveness, the day has come by Your decree that You have established a new covenant, not the one when You delivered them from Egypt, for they did not continue in Your covenant. I thank You for Your mercy and remembering my sin no more. Thank You for blessing me with Your Holy Spirit to speak boldly the truth of Your grace. To love the unlovable, to encourage the weak and faint of heart, to heal and reconcile the lost back to You Father through the gift of Your Son. May all I do and say bring glory to You Jesus. With all my heart I love You. Amen.

Hebrews 8

No comments:

Post a Comment