Thursday, November 23, 2023

Hebrews 11:27

By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king; for he endured as seeing Him who is invisible.

Invisible, immortal, God only wise, in light inaccessible hid from our eyes, most blessed, most glorious, the Ancient of Days, Almighty victorious, thy great name we praise. Abba Father Your faithfulness remains throughout the generations. Moses showed true courage and a resolute faith in You Lord. Was it Lord because You appeared in the burning bush? Was it because You parted the seas? Was it because he saw You write with Your finger the ten commandments? The life of Moses is fascinating, so many epic happenings. You are so good and gracious leading Your children to the promise. Even when Thomas doubted, You said "Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand and place it in my side. Do not disbelieve but believe." Thomas response like mine is "My Lord and my God." Jesus said "Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed?" Jesus thank You for opening my heart and revealing to me You are the Messiah the risen Lord. Lord, please continue to reveal Yourself to those around me who have not yet taking the leap of faith. Do the greatest of miracles today the salvation of souls. I love You Lord Jesus and because of Your Holy Spirit living in me I am not afraid, Amen.

Hymn: Immortal Invisible God Only Wise by Walter Chalmers Smith (1824-1908) and John 21:24-29


No comments:

Post a Comment