Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Hebrews 11:7

By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household, by which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.  

Abba Father, I want to know You more. Lightening is sudden and visible to all, likewise, so will be the sudden return of Your Son Jesus. It is written when He returns, so it will be like in the days of Noah. His arrival quick and obvious, there will be no doubt even for the unbelieving. Every knee will bow, and tongue confess Jesus is Lord. Far too many pay no attention to You and face judgement. Father thank You for being merciful and longsuffering with us, but we also know You will not strive with us forever.  There is this persistent unfaithfulness that is so offensive to You, but I boldly ask to forgive them Father they know not what they are doing. You allowed Noah to build a boat and You sent Your Son to be an ark for us to be safe. Grant me boldness today to share the good news and by Your Spirit turn their rebellious hearts before it's too late. Jesus said He desired that none should perished but to come to repentance, I take Him at His word and fully trust that me and my household like Noah's family are heirs of Your righteousness. I'm so grateful for Your promises Lord and fully believe and trust, yet my heart is heavy for the lost, do the greatest of miracles today, Lord the miracle of salvation. My heart desires to live obedient as Noah did, to heed Your instruction even when I may not understand. To live life in awe reverence of who You are the great I AM. I thank You Lord that You hear my prayers and bless Your Holy name as You honor our request on the behalf of our loved one. Jesus, I praise You for You are good and gracious. I love You Lord, Amen.

Luke 17:20-30 and 2 Peter 3:9




No comments:

Post a Comment