Thursday, September 12, 2013

1 Corinthians 15:33

Do not be deceived: "Evil company corrupts good habits."

Dear Heavenly Father,
You have said come out and be separate from them and do not touch what is unclean and You would receive us and we shall be Your sons and daughters. Hallelujah! Grant revelation to those who do not know You, may they turn from the things in their lives that are impure and tainted and You would receive them with open arms. Lord increase discernment so we may avoid the lifestyles of fellow believers who live immoral lives. I pray for our fallen brothers and sisters to return to You, their first love and may we not fall into similar traps. May Your children be blessed with sharp ears to hear false teaching. Father do not to allow ear ticklers to lead them astray. May we Your children always be ready. Following the example of one of the ten virgins who had wisdom to know to keep her oil lamp full and ready. May we not slumber or sleep but await Your glorious return Jesus. Father I pray the elect would not be deceived but remain rooted and grounded in Christ Jesus.  I rejoice for I was washed, my spirit cleansed, was sanctified, set apart for Your use and justified being declared righteous by You because of Your beautiful Son Jesus' work on the cross. Oh Lord I rejoice and sing! Thank You Lord for keeping me from the things that defile my soul. There was a time when I could not discern the evil from the goodness of Your ways but Lord I am so thankful You have opened my eyes. Lord as we look to the hills to see where our help comes from may we delight knowing it is You the maker of heaven and earth. Lord thank You for the promise that all who call upon Your name Jesus will be saved. In Your name that is above all names, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment