Monday, September 30, 2013

Luke 6:35

But love your enemies, do good. and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High.

I shall trust in You Lord and do good. Dwelling with You and feeding on Your faithfulness. Heavenly Father keep me from fretting over evildoers, for You have said they will be cut down like grass and wither like green herb. Instead Lord I shall commit my ways to You and rest and wait patiently. I pray Lord to depart from evil and do good and dwell forevermore in Your abundance of peace. You have promised the meek shall inherit the earth. I have been young and now am old. Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his descendants begging for bread. May I live by Your example Jesus to be ever merciful and lend. I confess Lord at times it is difficult to love my enemies and do good to those who hate me. But You have given wisdom in the book of Proverbs; If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink; for so you will heap coals of fire on his head, and You shall reward me. Father this morning I pray You will bless all those who curse me and have spitefully used me. Bless them to know the truth of Your amazing love that will set them free from the bonds of anger and bitterness. Turn their actions of rage, irritability and wrath in to joy, peace and thanksgiving. May my heart expand to give to all those who ask. Not holding back one word of my testimony but giving it all for Your glory. May I not judge, condemn or be unforgiving but share all that has been given to me, remembering the same measure I use will be measured back to me. Bless You Lord for my cup has already run over.  I love You, so may I love my neighbors the same way. In Jesus precious name, Amen.

Psalm 37, Proverbs 25:21, 22,  Luke 6, Psalm 23, 

No comments:

Post a Comment