Friday, September 20, 2013

Proverb 26:2

Like a flitting sparrow, like a flying swallow, so a curse without cause shall not alight.

Good Morning my King and my God,
Blessed are those who dwell in Your house. They will be found praising You. The swallow has made a nest where she may lay her young. And the sparrow has found a home. Thank You Father for turning the curse in to a blessing because of Your great love. Father, so many times You have kept the misery of this life from taking hold in me. The sins of this fallen world have been turned into great blessings. I have found my home and refuge under the shadow of Your wing. Reveal You benefits to those who are afflicted. Some may call to You for help with their children who are walking in darkness experimenting with drugs and alcohol but You shall give them new wine to drink. Others may be battling sickness and disease of various kinds, but You will anoint their heads with oil. And there are others living in poverty but You Lord Jesus are the bread from heaven that give life. Father there are many challenges, some are really hard and difficult to say the least, but thank You that in each one You are glorified. As I look back Lord over my life I see over and over the hexes that could have consumed me, but You Lord put out ever flame that dared to destroy me. Freely You have given to me, so freely may I give to others to be a blessing in their lives. Let my mouth speak of Your goodness, and the depth of Your concern for us. Two sparrows are sold for a copper coin and not one of them falls to the ground apart from Your will. Even the numbers of hairs on our head are counted. We shall not fear because we are of more value to You than many birds. Thank You for teaching us of Your great love through ever trial and challenge. May we rejoice knowing You will be victorious in every situation. As we gather the twigs of the broken piece of our lives, may they be reconstructed in to a nest that is cradled in Your loving arms. May we climb in and rest. Thank You Lord for wisdom and understanding plus the heart to contain it. I love You Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment