Sunday, September 1, 2013

Proverbs 22:1

A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, loving favor rather than silver and gold.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Your beautiful and perfect Son Jesus Christ humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of of death, even the death of the cross. Therefore You Lord God Almighty highly exalted Him, giving Him the name above all names. Ever knee shall bow, of those in heaven, and those on earth, and those under the earth. Every tongue shall confess Jesus Christ is Lord. May I keep Your word, and not deny Your holy name. Let us be of one mind and one accord. You Lord are the portion of my inheritance and my cup. You Lord maintain my lot. The lines have fallen on me in pleasant places, yes I have a good inheritance. Thank You for calling me to be Your child and placing Your insignia on my future. In You Lord I have great riches, love that comforts, fellowship of the Spirit and joy to name a few. Truly Lord far better than gold or silver. Father I pray for all those who seek the riches of this world forgoing the reputation of their names for the possession of material wealth. Compromising the legacy they leave behind. They do not understand this tarnish can not be removed after death. Cleansing by Your blood is necessary for entrance into Your Kingdom. You taught us about the rich man and Lazarus. The rich man did not come to You in repentance and perished to be tormented by the flame. He begged for Lazarus to be sent to cool his tongue with water, but there is a great gulf fixed between heaven and hell and no one can pass over it. Father hear my prayers for those who are living life without You. Please Lord save them. Open their eyes and come into their hearts. Give them a new name, and inheritance that is eternal. Lord have mercy on the lost who are pridefully thinking they are doing well on their own. Come Lord Jesus come. In Your name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment