Sunday, September 29, 2013

Mark 12:6

Therefore still having one son, his beloved, he also sent him to them last, saying, 'They will respect my son.'

Dear Heavenly Father,
Bless You Father, for when Your precious Son Jesus was baptized, He was praying, and the heavens opened. Your Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him. Your marvelous voice called out from above and declared this is My beloved Son, in Him I am well pleased.  Father God You so loved the world that You gave us Your only begotten Son. I pray Lord for all to believe so they will not perish but have everlasting life. Father I pray for the people to not be hard of hearts but by the finished work of the cross and their souls turning to the truth and way they will be given a heart of flesh and new life. Father, I pray for all those who have cast Christ out of their vineyards of their lives, have mercy Lord. May we heed Your words, "Whoever falls on that stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind to powder. Lord I am so thankful for Your loving kindness, and tender mercies, for when confession is made with a broken and contrite heart falling upon the Rock that is Christ, as far as east is from the west our sin is no more. But whoa to those Lord who are stiff neck and stiff kneed refusing to accept the gift of eternal life so freely given, may they understand they will be crushed by the weight of judgement. Bless You Jesus for laying down Your life to call us friend. Your are the great I AM, Messiah, King of kings and Lord of lord. There is no other god. Bless You Jesus for Your sacrifice to pay our ransom. Bless You Lord Jesus for saving me and all my loved ones. All glory, honor and praise are Yours. Jesus I crown You with many crowns today and everyday. Lord, I pray all will sing a new song. Let all the earth sing to You, blessing Your Holy name. May those who love You proclaim the good news of Your salvation from day to day. May we declare Your glory among the nations, and Your wonders among all people. In the name of my Beloved Jesus, Amen.

Luke 3:21, John 3:16, Luke 20:18 and Psalm 96:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment