Saturday, September 7, 2013

Micah 6:8

He has shown you O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God?

Dear Heavenly Father,
With what shall I come before You Lord, and bow myself to You the Most High God? Shall I come before You with burnt offerings, or a calve a year old? Would You Lord be pleased with a thousand rams or ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I give my first born for my transgressions or the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? No, I shall give my heart to You for Your gift of mercy through Your Son who atoned for my sin. Let me live Lord being filled with Your Spirit to do those things You require. May my attitude be of joy that accompanies true worship. Father grant me and all Your children the strength, courage, and ability to demonstrate virtues of godly living. Put the words in our mouths to rebuke the oppressor, the bravery to defend the fatherless, and heart to appeal for the widow.  May our souls be willing and obedient so we may eat from the good of the land.  May we serve You Lord night and day with joy and thanksgiving. For all those who come to You in repentance, turning from their doubt, wash them clean. Though our sins are like scarlet, we shall be as white as snow. Thank You Jesus for the cross, thank You for Your precious blood poured out for us. Thank You Lord for turning us around to see the truth, the way and life You so freely give. As I humble myself before You, grateful for the mercy You have shown me, may I go about the day with a willingness to be merciful to others. I love You Lord Jesus. In Your name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment