Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Luke 24:5

Then, as they were afraid and bowed their faces to the earth, they said to them, "Why do you seek the living among the dead?

He's alive! Jesus is alive! Rejoice, dance and sing, Jesus is alive. Bless the Lord oh my soul He's alive. Let us praise the name of the Lord! Holy Father there have been many times in my life where I have bowed my face to the earth afraid, I would never see Your glory in various situations. In grief and sadness, I have sought life and fulfillment among the dead things of the world. There have been times when I have felt so alone, and in despair not looking to the One who has never left me. Seasons I have spent conversing and reasoning with others over the possible outcomes to various trails we face. Forgive me Lord for all the wasted hours grouping in the darkness to find vitality. But You Lord are so gracious and the lifter of our heads, so our eyes may see, You were raised from the dead in victory. May the things we reason together be; though our sins are like scarlet, You have washed them as white as snow. though they are crimson, You have made them wool. Father, I pray we may not look for our answers in the cold, desolate and dark places where there is no life but instead into the Light of Your Word for the truth that will save and bless us. Grant us Lord tongues of the learned that we would know how to speak and give a word in it season to those who are weary. Awaken our ears to hear and grant us a willing heart. Bless You Lord for in You we are not ashamed. May all Your children stand together in one mind and one accord to praise You Holy and Wonderful name Jesus, for out of the darkness You brought Your marvelous light and love. Forever we are grateful. Your wonders never cease.  

No comments:

Post a Comment