Saturday, September 21, 2013

Matthew 12:8

"For the Son of Man is the Lord even of the Sabbath."
  
Dear Heavenly Father,
Accept, I pray, the freewill offerings of my mouth. For You desire mercy and not sacrifice, and the knowledge of You more that burnt offerings. Let us offer the sacrifice of our lips when we come before You acknowledging Jesus is the only One who can take away our iniquities and receive us graciously. May we return to You Lord and bless You, and thank You, and praise You for all You have so freely given. May it not be a one time expression but may it be a perpetual gift to You our King. May it be the sweet fruit that comes forth from our tongues. May we not forget to do good and share with others for in doing so is pleasing to You our God. Jesus You are our rest, our peace and place of refuge, may our faithfulness not be as a morning cloud that is like the early dew and goes away. Father I pray for my brothers and sister in Your house who are walking in disobedience, may I say to them come and let us walk in the Light of the Lord. Place our faith in Your promises and obey Your commandants. May we love You with all our hearts, minds, souls and strength and our neighbors as ourselves. Father You have said "Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generation, that you may know that I am the Lord who sanctifies you. You shall keep the Sabbath therefore, for it is holy to you."  Jesus I love You and crown You Lord of my life every day for You are the Light of the world and in You there is no darkness at all. Bless You Jesus for illuminating my life. Lord I do not desire just head knowledge of You but to know You truly, madly, deeply. Through Your love for me it will produce obedience that is loyal and devoted to Your good and perfect will. I shall not make boast in anything I do but give glory and honor to You. In Your name Jesus I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment