Monday, September 2, 2013

1 Corinthians 15:58

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens. Let Your glory be above the earth. May my heart be steadfast to sing and give praises. I will sing to You among the nations, for Your mercy reaches to the heavens and Your truth unto the clouds. My heart is established in You Lord Jesus and I will not be afraid. You Lord Jesus are the living God, who is steadfast forever. Your kingdom is one that shall not be destroyed. May peace be multiplied to all people, nations and languages that dwell in all the earth. May every dominion tremble and fear You. May all have reverence for You our wise King. Father may I be enthusiastic about the work You have called me to. Letting nothing move me from the task at hand. As Your children are fellow workers in Your fields, may we remember one of us plants, and one waters but You Lord give the increase. Thank You Lord for all those who are co-labors with me. They lovingly serve You. Thank You for my brother and sister, You have blessed with gift to preach, teach, minister through words and deeds, to heal, and encourage. Bless them for their faithfulness to spread the Good News. So Lord I pray we are diligent with these things, being loyal to serve You with all our hearts, minds, souls and strength until the day of Your return. Empower us Lord by Your Holy Spirit to be immovable because Your day is coming and will be like a thief in the night.  O death where is your sting? Thanks be to You God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Let us rejoice and pray in His name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment