Sunday, September 8, 2013

John 5:4

For an angel went down at a certain time into the pool and stirred up the water; then whoever stepped in first, after the stirring of the water, was made well of whatever disease they had.

Oh My Lord and God, You are more wonderful than any myth, superstition, folklore or the like. Far to many Father have been misguided putting they faith in strange rituals and sorcery. Your mercy and grace are true gifts from above. You Lord Jesus are mighty in power and willing to respond to all who come to You with their greatest need. You never sleep or grow weary. Always ready. You do miracles! Father I pray for the multitudes of sick people to know their wait for healing is over. "It is finished." the greatest words ever spoken. Your beautiful Son Jesus spoke them as He gave up His last breathe on the cross, then He rose from dead to new life. Jesus I marvel, You overcame it all! The miracle of all miracles!!!  Let all those who are sick not look to someone or thing of this world to help them get in to the water but have open hearts to receive the living water You so freely pour out. May all those who have spent years with infirmities be healed this day. The wait is over Jesus is alive! Lord Jesus be glorified! May those who lay in their sickbed, pick up their mats and walk. Thank You Lord that I am a living example of this many times over. Your love does not run dry, is not a one time offer, and does not expire. Bless You Lord for You have healed my broken bones, Infertility, Fibriods and Cysts, Fibromyalgia and depression. You have restore my daughters hearing, and healed her of seizures. You touched my mother and healed her of Emphysema. Your mercy and grace has healed friends of Asthma, bone cancer, heart disease, breast cancer, and so much more. Lord You are great! I don't say these words lightly, they are from the depths of my soul. May the words of my testimonies Lord bring hope and healing to others who are desperate for a touch. Freely You give Lord to those who call upon Your name and believe with their hearts. May their faith in You Lord Jesus Christ make them well. All glory is Yours forever and ever. I pray all this in Your powerful name, Amen. PS. I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment