Monday, September 23, 2013

Job 6:14

To him who is afflicted, kindness should be shown by his friend, Even though he forsakes the fear of Almighty.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I put my trust in You Lord. I will rejoice and be glad in Your mercy. You have considered my troubles and the adversities of my soul. Jesus thank You for being my friend through the ups and downs of the day to day. Steering me along the windy road that makes journeying through life a wild ride. You Lord are faithful and have not passed me off into the hands of the enemy. Bless You, for having held me steady and safe in this body which carries me about.  Father I pray for those who are afflicted standing at the crossroad and have not yet come to You in their hour of need. May I be a friend who loves at all times, especially to the ones who are alone in their suffering. May I live by Christ example of kindness, goodness, gentleness, and faithfulness. May I be a brother born to them from the adversity they are facing. May I take the hand of the discouraged, walk alongside them on the dusty and rocky road leading them in Your direction. Father forgive those who have denied the truth that Jesus is the way, they know not what they do. Jesus, thank You for loving me and giving Your life as a sacrifice for me, even when I was so unworthy to receive Your love and grace. Jesus thank You for teaching me fear of Almighty through Your mercy. My heart swells with gratitude for the precious gift of everlasting life spend with You. May Your love reach into every corner of darkness bringing hope and peace to those who are hurting and afflicted. Bless You Lord for meeting me this morning and hearing my prayers and the prayers of Your children. In Your blessed name Jesus I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment